Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Help kill time!

As Vcx has already told you all...this is quite a long summer for us as we are just out from school life and ready to start our innings in college in a few months time.I regret that i couldn't blog for all these days as i experienced a problem with my Internet connection...but that didn't mean that my teammate shouldn't blog. Of course,he should have kept this blog going...to stamp the authority of Martians!SmileyCentral.comFortunately or unfortunately...he decided not to blog till i begin to do so.It has been quite a good summer for us...playin,freakin owt,doin stupid stuffs and hardly doin anything productive.Yet i take pride in whatever i have done! It is a great thing to take pride in our work. Anything that is worth doing at all,is worth doing well.Now,don't ask me whether what we are doing is worth doing!I don't have an answer. I am running outta ideas to kill time. My earlier addiction to books(fiction)has diminished somewhat significantly. I am trying to find new ways to kill time and as always i need your help...so please drop in your comments.

No comments: